November 18, 2020; 2:30 p.m. (AST)
As New Brunswickers navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, Food For All is holding space to help coordinate the food security response.
November 18th speakers:
- Mike Hardy - Head of Operations (Maritimes) FoodRescue.Ca
- Jennifer Pitre - Chaleur Community Inclusion Network Coordinator & food security initiatives lead
- Mark Leblanc - Executive Director, Vestiaire Food Bank Shediac NB
- Tina Bear - Neqotkuk Food Bank Coordinator
- Chantal Senecal - Executive Director, Food Depot Alimentaire
- Mathieu Landry - Program Advisor for the Department of Health and Regional Resiliency Coordinator.
The purpose of the Provincial COVID-19 calls is three fold;
- inform stakeholders involved in the Food Security Response to COVID-19 of emerging initiatives, opportunities, and resources;
- connect and align actors to “swim in the same direction” as we work within our local perspectives, communities, and sectors to respond to food security issues exacerbated by the pandemic; and
- engage individuals, groups, and organizations to weave connections and resources for peer support and collaboration.